Agreement with Seller
this is the agreement
1. There is no deviation in the industrial and commercial tax information of the registered enterprise.
2. The registered account must be registered and authenticated through the merchant account of the mall, and the authentication account must be associated. .
3. The seller needs to prepare a USDT wallet account.
4. It is best to do international certification before sales. The documents required for cross-border authentication include ID cards, recent personal photos, proof of address information, etc. The proof of address must match the registered address.
5. Registering an international mailbox is convenient for receiving emails from the official mall and overseas customers in the future.
6. Log in to the mall website and click Register.
7. After filling in the registration information - personal account, click "Continue" to enter the mobile phone number verification step.
8. The mall shall not be closed within 6 months after registration of the mall.
9. Change and improve account information
Click "Account" - "Personal Account Information" to edit your personal account information.
Click "Account" - "Address Information" to change your personal contact address.
Please note: When the seller selects the registered account type, you can click "Open a business account" to register a business account. If the seller has registered a company account, pay special attention to the industrial and commercial tax information of the registered company.
The above are the rules of shopping malls, I hope to help you.
Reproduction, imitation and unauthorized reproduction
The mall stipulates that products containing company names, brands, and trademarks published in the mall must be produced by subsidiaries, and counterfeiting, imitation, copying and unauthorized copying shall not be sold without permission. The following elements include or may include the intellectual property or other rights of others:
Reproduction, imitation, unauthorized reproduction; academic software, beta software, and other related products; celebrity property, including photos, autographs, etc.; pirated records, film copy files, etc.; private video recordings; branded packaging, accessories, certificates. , pirated game software, boot disks with chips, etc.
Rules for describing items when listing them
When sellers describe their own products, use the same descriptions and pictures from other users of the platform, unlicensed pictures from the manufacturer or the Internet, or use names, graphics, etc. belonging to the mall, if the seller does not have legal permission. Using images or descriptions, Failure to do so will prohibit the use of the above.
Merchants also must not be liable for their products when posting information or including a "disclaimer" in their postings, nor encouraging others to infringe the intellectual property, trademark, or other rights of third parties.
When publishing product information, sellers can use the pictures and text descriptions provided in the eBay product catalog, or directly take pictures and upload product pictures, and write their own product descriptions. These are good ways to enforce the rules of the mall.
After the mall determines that the seller has infringed copyright, the chances of different levels of sellers to file infringement complaints are different. The highest level sellers have 7 opportunities to complain about infringement. If the number exceeds the number, the account will be restricted and cannot be published. Online products and product information cannot be changed.
The above are the rules for prohibited items in the mall and the rules for handling violations, I hope to help you.
Reasons for low traffic
1. System problems
First, let your colleagues know if the system statistics are unusual, which happens quite often. In fact, in most cases, the sudden drop in traffic may not be your own problem, but a system problem. First of all, you should communicate with other peers, do not rush to configure and modify, there is no problem.
2. Industry market
It should be ruled out whether an industry downturn will lead to a reduction in foot traffic. Determine if this is a general situation or an existing problem